Sunday, May 16, 2010

my plastic house

Hello friends and plastic scrubbers,

I have recently been clearing my house of plastic and synthetics in an effort to minimise exposure to the everyday toxic products that are avoidable and worth avoiding. My aim with this blog is to promote items that I have found to be truly non-toxic, and to identify other products which are the best I can find. I appreciate any suggestions and knowledge that reaches further than my own!

Most of my information comes from the Environmental Working Group and a recently published book 'Slow Death By Rubber Duck' but as a local Sydney sider there just isn't much information on toxicity in the products we buy, from take-away food containers to cushions from IKEA, we really should know how these things are affecting our health.



No comments:

Post a Comment